Welcome to the homepage of the Department of Social and Legal Psychology of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz. Here you can find information about our research and projects,Â take partÂ in current studies and receive in-depth information about research projects.
Fields of research are (among others):
- Data based approaches to describe stereotypes
- Prejudice, stigmatizing and labeling effects
- Representation of history and inter-group relations
- Implicit Social Cognition
- Conspiracy mentality
- Automatic processing of sexual interests
Check out our facebook page for information about social and legal psychology!