Notary Dr. jur. Dipl.-Psych. Michael Bernauer, LL.M.
- Academic studies of law and psychology; Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
- Judicial service trainee in the Higher Regional Court, district Koblenz
- Assistant researcher for criminology, criminal law relating to young offenders, prison regime and criminal law (Prof. Dr. Dr. Michael Bock); Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
- Doctor's degree as Dr. jur.; Ruhr-University Bochum. Supervised by Prof. Dr. Gereon Wolters
- Notary assessor, Bavarian Chamber of Notaries
- Since 04/01/2016: Notary in Hof
Teaching and research
- Many publications concerning criminal law, legal psychology, criminology and law of notary (inheritance, family and company law).
Assistant lecturer at the Institute for Psychology, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz.
Examinant of exams (criminology, law of the penal system); Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz